Nomura Research Institute America (NRIA) New York office is looking for experienced professionals to become part of the Research and Consulting Division. As a full time/ part time consultant, s/he will supervise projects from conception to delivery, perform primary and secondary research, interview subject matter experts, and develop business strategies and creative solutions to diverse clients in the public and private sector.
At NRI, we value a collaborative, creative, and non-hierarchical working environment to drive the very best out of our team. From day one, you’ll be given responsibility to help solve complex issues together with our global clientele, influencing top managers and shaping the future of their business.
At this time, we are looking for professionals with experience in one or more of the following industries/sectors: Energy, Utilities, Infrastructure, Automotive, Manufacturing.
1) Superior problem solving, structuring and analytical skills
2) Excellent verbal and written communications skills, for working with clients and colleagues in/out of the States.
3) Committed to delivering the highest quality work product; strong attention to detail
4) Ability and willingness to build strong, collaborative relationships with team members and foster a productive teamwork environment.
5) Self-starter with high level of energy, ability to work independently on multiple tasks with efficient time management skills
6) Ability to quickly assimilate relevant information in unfamiliar situations, and communicate complex ideas effectively
1) 2+ years of research/consulting experience or 3+ years of related industry experience
2) Undergraduate degree is required; postgraduate education in fields related to engineering, technical or related is a plus
3) Fluency in Japanese, Portuguese, or Spanish is an asset
4) Ability to travel is required
The position will be for a minimum of 2 months, with the possibility for an extension and permanent hire.
*Please visit the following website to learn more about NRI's research and consulting work: https://www.nri.com/global/service/consulting/m_consulting/index.html
Competitive hourly wage based on experience (negotiable)
How to apply
Please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com